Are you a wanderluster? Is travelling in your DNA? If you have been bitten by the travel bug and have a severe case of wanderlust, here are a few things you might relate to.
You know you're a wanderluster when...
- Your geography subject knowledge deserves an A+
- You already know the next 10 places you’re going to visit
- You’re planning your next vacation while in the middle of the current one
- You’re having a dull day and then someone mentions the words ‘trip’, ‘travel’, ‘vacation’ or ‘holiday’, and suddenly your mood lights up
- People often ask you to create their itineraries for them because you’ve perfected the skill
- Your food starts looking like countries’ maps to you
- Your main purpose of having a job and earning money is so that you can travel some more
- People often tell you to ‘settle down’ and you have no idea what they mean!
- People say ‘didn’t you just go on a vacation’ when you tell them you’re going on a vacation
- You spend most of your time in anticipation of the next trip you’re planning to take
- When someone tells you that they don’t really like travelling and you look at them like they are from another planet
- The first question people ask you when they meet you is “so where are you off to next”?
- Your passport looks like it has survived a natural disaster
- Your daydreams are often made up of you braving the Inca Trail or sipping a Piña colada on the white sandy beaches of Barbados
- People call you to say hello and start by asking “so where exactly are you today?”
- You’ve spent so much time looking at the world map that you can draw it with your eyes closed
- Your fridge looks like this
What do you think? Are there any signs I have missed? Please feel free to leave your comments below and let me know your opinion.
Suggested read: 27 useful travel tips to make you a smarter traveller